Sunday 28 July 2013

Weekend!

This weekend was rather crazy. I'll start with Saturday. Went to meet Sakthis, my secondary school senior, for some photography session. I needed to shoot some photos for my modules and needed his camera. Since he was going for a photo session with his friend, to shoot fireworks, I joined them.

We met at Serangoon, had lunch, then made our way to Marina Bay Sands, because I wanted to shoot the Helix Bridge and the Merlion. Went to meet Cass to help her with makeup before we started shooting. Took several shots of the Helix Bridge, then we headed off to the Merlion area.

Let me just take a brief moment to talk about how much I love the Merlion. I LOVE THE MERLION. I'm not exactly sure why either, but it looks like some weird monster to me and I find it cute.

Anyway, we headed to Clarke Quay after that for some MORE shots. I'm crazy, because we walked there. I bumped into kumiko there, which was a huge surprise. We had dinner together, some shots of her dollfie, and went back to MBS area for the fireworks shots. It turned out really pretty!!

And I took this for JRunway's contest on Instagram. My ootd www


Sakthis told me I look like those "quote girls" on tumblr. Like those where they put quotes on their photos. WHAT.

After that, we went back to MBS, met the rest of his friends, and headed back to Clarke Quay for some shots. Super long and tiring day, but it was really fun and I managed to take all the shots I wanted, so... daijoubu w



Today, I went shopping with Ayumi. We planned for Bugis and walked around. Had lunch at Bugis Junction, then went to Bugis+ for shopping since there wasn't much in Bugis Junction. Oh, but we found this precious baby in Bugis Junction!


It's a Singapore limited One Piece Chopper phone strap! With the Merlion!! If you read my previous post, you'd have known that I LOVE the Merlion. I bought this without second thoughts. Wanted to get one for Tomo but.. I'm not sure if they have it in Japan. I know, I said Singapore limited. But I was in Tokyo and they had Osaka limited Chopper phone keychains =_=

We always go into Uniqlo. Our favourite shop XD I've been eyeing one of the flannel tops for quite some time, but it was too overpriced (in a sense that it's not worth what you're paying), and didn't buy it. Walked to the section today and, WAH-LAH. Special limited offer. THANK YOU, GOD.


THIS. Flannel top. I'm so in love with it. The colour, the print, the cutting, everything is perfect! It's $19.90 now so it's quite worth it, I guess.

Then we went to get a drink, but the cashier was really rude. I told him my order and he just stared at me and finally replied with a "yes?" WHAT THE ACTUAL. I repeated my order to him, and passed him the money. He had the nerve to snatch it from me. SNATCH. Have you no manners? You should be god damn fired! Rude people everywhere. Tch.

After that, we went to Bugis Street to try to find some tops and shorts. I bought a pair of shorts but Ayumi only managed to find a plain tank top. Sigh, so difficult to find clothes that we like and suit us. I happened to find this!


KONPEITO!!!! MY FAVOURITE!!!! It's just lumps of sugar, but it's a type of sweet in Japan that dates back to a really long time ago. After that, we went to Art Friend to get my project stuff and left Bugis.

We went to City Hall to try our luck with some shops and managed to get her a buttoned top for school w Then went to Starbucks, then HMV, Muji, and headed back home.

It's been a really long day, but I enjoyed myself today. It's been a long time since I went shopping like that and I missed hanging with secondary school friends. Friend, in this case. LOL.

I should start on my project now. Sayou~!

No comments:

Post a Comment