Saturday 13 July 2013

#TGIF! (or not?)

Well, it's already Sunday anyway (laughs). Friday has been... I wouldn't say good, but better than I had expected. Finally, submissions are over. And my prototype succeeded!! It stayed midair for 12.8 seconds when I dropped it 3 levels down and the quill egg didn't crack! I'm really amazed because I didn't try out my final prototype before the submission.

I already gave up on it anyway. And the last time I tried the previous one, the prototype flipped and the egg cracked. Which was quite depressing but I couldn't care anymore. I only completed it because of Muz. I'm quite glad my and his efforts didn't go to a waste.


And that is my class, throwing our prototypes. Good job everyone!

Also, my accessories on Friday! Because it's all my favourites and I can't. I just have to post it.


After everything, I went for movies with a big group of friends. Well, anything more than 4 is a big group to me (laugh). Went for Despicable Me 2 and it was hilarious! One of the most satisfying movies I've watched so far. Then again, I'm not a movie person. But if you can make a person (who's not a movie person) say that the movie is satisfying, your job is a job well done, sir!

And spent the whole Saturday sleeping. Even though I slept for so long, it's not enough to catch up on the sleep I lost for the whole week. Only going to start work tomorrow. Oh well, wish me luck then.

I shall end here for today. Sayou~!

No comments:

Post a Comment