Monday 22 July 2013

Photoshoot!

Had a photoshoot on Saturday. Thanks to my awesome photographer, Jie'R <3 Need to thank her for helping me out with it, but feel so sorry to trouble her orz Here are some of the photos. I picked a few of the better ones :) It's actually photos for my blog header (laugh).

The places will look familiar if you go to City Hall area often enough. It's taken at CHIJMES and Raffles Hotel. I thought the places were really good for photoshoots, so we went ahead and had it there.


Because who can forget the spiral staircase when they go to Chijmes, right? I've longed to take a photo with the spiral staircase since a few years back. I finally got mine! :D



I look so awkward here, but that was the whole point of it (laugh). #awkqwerdmonkey4lyf hahaha!! This one's my favourite in the whole shoot, even though I really like all of it.



The fountain area was super nice! Really great for taking portrait photos.



Photog Jie'r's personal favourite. She shot this really well! It wasn't easy to get the staircase away.



I thought this was quite funny. Look like those kind of photos on blogshops where people are trying to sell the clothes. But it's nice... or well, at least to me :D



Trying to get a shot of the hairband. Bought this when I went shopping with Gera the other day. Was quite glad I got it because it matches my hair colour so perfectly! Super pretty!



A candid shot which turned out nice. The wind effect was purely coincidental but.. heh.



I thought this was another awkward shot but it seems okay here.. (laugh).



Another shot at Chijmes. One of the nicer shots. And by that, I mean one which I didn't smile awkwardly.

I have this awkward smile and I look really tired in most photos. Maybe because I am, cos I didn't get much sleep haha. But I have almost the same smile in all the photos.. ._.;;



Went a little shopping with Cass after the photoshoot. Had to get hair dye and bleach because I had to help her dye her hair. Went home after that and I totally ditched work. Yay ^w^ Well, that's all for the photoshoot photos I guess. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment