Friday 2 August 2013

Movie Date

School was boring as hell today. Even though my day went relatively well, there's always this bloody group mate who HAS to spoil my day. Almost as if she hates me or something. I'm not sure about her, but I sure hate her :D

After lessons, I went for a movie with Gera today. It was quite epic because we went to watch Tales from the Dark, and we were laughing throughout the whole movie. I know, it's quite weird, since it's supposed to be a horror movie. But idk why we just found some parts simply hilarious. The one that I have the deepest impression of was:

Gera: Wah lao eh become ghost already still can wear contact lenses (laugh).

Me: Aiya, people die like that, of course become ghost already still look like that lah!

Gera: Now even got mascara!

Then we both started laughing. I think the people around us were super annoyed because we just laugh at the whole thing xD Maybe we should stop watching movies in theatres. We'd just spoil everyone's movie experience hahaha!

Before the movie, we went for dinner at ThaiExpress. I ordered some glass noodles in sliced fish tom yam soup, together with a fruit punch. It was fantastic! I LOVE tom yam so I get pissed off if the tom yam taste bad. At first, when they served it, it just looks like plain fish soup. The soup doesn't have any sign of chili oil or look anywhere near spicy. But when you drink it, the whole tom yam taste bursts out unexpectedly and it was super nice! Who doesn't love surprises, right? XD

After the movie, we went to Bugis street to get my konpeito! Omg I love konpeito. It's just lumps of sugar, but it's so... UNF <3 super love.


This is what I'm talking about xD super cute looking candy <3 loved it since young and I can't get enough of it!

Also, I went to collect my One Ok Rock tickets today! Purchased it online on Thursday but I happened to walk past a Sistic counter today so I went to collect it anyway.


YAAAAAAY!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! The concert is on November 22nd, but the tickets are already selling. Crazy, or what? Broke after this, but it's fine. OOR! <3

And I just noticed that I've been wearing these bracelets quite often these 2 months...


It was a "gift" from a guy friend. He actually made it for himself but I said it was nice and he gave it to me, which explains why one looks longer. I kinda miss hanging out with him, since we bitch together and tbh, he was the only one who stayed with me (in school) when I had no friends. Hah. Gonna contact him soon and hopefully, we'd be able to meet and go for lunch or something. Together with my senior. Hur!

That's it for today, needa sleep cos I'm going jogging in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment