Wednesday 3 July 2013

Monstrous Nails!

Ossu! I had a philosophy lecture on Aristotle today. I actually like Aristotle more than Plato. He makes more sense to me. Well, they both kind of make sense but I feel that Aristotle is more "right". Well, I learned a lot today after my HTI lecture and seminar. I really, really like philosophy. I think I should've taken philosophy instead of design. Sigh.

Even though I have a lot of work to do, I ditched it today to do my nails. I'm so happy!! It's so pretty! The green and blue monster even has 3D eyes! Super, super cute!


Right? Super cute!! And the price was okay, like it was affordable (for a student like me). I found out about Shining Nails from Kelly and if you read her blog, it's the same one as she did. I had and have no intention of getting the same one as her. I wanted an Alice in Wonderland themed, but I didn't really like the ones that Shining Nails had. When I told Shining that, she asked me to show her pictures of the ones that I like, so that she can do it for me. Me, being the usual lazy me, didn't save the picture =_= So I just did this because this is one of the few that I liked.

However, I felt really bad for being late though! I was supposed to reach at 3.30pm (we made an appointment), but I reached at 4pm and she had something on so she had to leave at 5pm. Since she was doing my nails, she finished at about 5.15pm? I mean, it's not much of a difference but I still felt bad about it ): Didn't expect the train ride to Yishun to be so long. Which is why I hate red line train, because I can run faster than the train's speed. ~_~;;

Even though she didn't really have time, she did a really good job! I'm really glad too. She was patient and didn't rush through the procedures. I have a lot of cuticles and dead skin that needs to be cleaned off. She spent quite some time on it (even though she didn't have much time), and did a really good job! Even the tiny details, she made it really nicely. I'm honestly very sorry for being late now T_T

Anyway, Nimita went with me and I thought Shining would be free to do nails for both of us, but she had to leave at 5pm so Nimita didn't get to do her nails ); I seriously felt damn bad about it. I made her go all the way there with me, but she didn't get her nails done T_T I feel like a burden now orz She said it was fine but she's really nice... And I feel bad about it TAT

After that, we went to AMK Hub's mac to do a bit of work and left. Didn't do much though... I was just doodling. I can't believe I ditched work for the whole day today HAHA. I think I relaxed too much, so I'm going to work till slightly later today. Most probably going to school looking like a zombie tomorrow again, just like every other day. Oh well, what's new, right?

Honestly can't wait till this weekend for cosfest! So excited! Even though I might not be going on day 2, I'm really looking forward to Saturday's! Hope it doesn't turn out really crappy. These few years, I've witnessed a lot of cosplayers who can do better. Way better. I won't be cosplaying, but it's a day where I can finally dress up without being judged by others and be #gayforaday. wwww

That's all for today. Need to go blog in my japanese blog. I try to post something interesting there everyday, but everyday is a boring day for design students. Hah. Sayou~

No comments:

Post a Comment