Monday 8 July 2013

Recent updates

So I got the "few" photos from Aska. Apparently, he only posted 2. There was plenty more, I'm sure. Oh well, I'll just post whatever I have here. He posted it on Instagram so it's in square LOL.


Pedobear!! I'm a classic jailbait ;D Oh, and I didn't take a photo of my OOTD, but you can see it here. Though I think I looks like... Okay, never mind. Not a good thing anyway.


With Neko-chan and my make for the day. Tried out a more oneegyaru mixed with ageha look on that day. Quite easy so... I might be making a tutorial on it. But I'll try out and make it clearer whether it's oneegyaru or ageha make before I make a tutorial. Not everyone prefers mixed looks anyway. Also, no one's watching my tutorial anyway. LOL. Sometimes I wonder why I even try.

I stupidly slept on my industrial piercing the other day (I didn't know because it didn't hurt), and it bled like crazy in the morning. I was cleaning it with sea salt and it bled for 30 minutes straight, the moment I woke up. Kind of freaked me out a bit cos I'm really worried about new piercings. Especially when it's not supposed to bleed a lot, but I slept on it. My bad. But after cleanings with sea salt, my industrial doesn't hurt anymore, even though it stills hurts a little when you touch it.

My helix piercing is giving me problems. It has been swelling so much the past few days and it was eating my starter stud, which is not supposed to happen because it can lead to infection. I changed it this morning and it hurt. Bearable pain but it hurts. A kind of stinging, raw flesh pain. After I changed the earring, it feels way better though!

What is unbearable is the starter stud. It is way too short, even for lobe piercings! Whoever invented this either didn't think of the design properly, or he/she is a superhero, because his/her ears wouldn't swell after piercing. Seriously, did you honestly think that your ears wouldn't swell and eat the earring? Can't you make it a little longer?

The worst part is, because it's the starter earring, it's super difficult to pull out the stud. I understand that it's because you don't want the earring to drop out easily, but at least make the backing longer so it wouldn't be THAT difficult to pull out, right? Sigh.

Frustrating things aside, I scheduled with Gera to go for retail therapy on Thursday. Hopefully it comes soon! I should just go back to focusing on lessons because I'm in lesson now (laugh). Sayou~

No comments:

Post a Comment