Saturday 6 July 2013

Cosfest Day 1

On the brighter side of the day, yesterday was cosfest!

(If you didn't know yet, I actually made a post a while ago today. It is here, about my industrial piercing.)

This is going to be a short post on cosfest because of what I experienced during the industrial piercing.


So Debbie was worried about me and walked with me around cosfest. Went to meet Min, Lydia and Nana. On the way, I met several people I know. I only took 2 pictures yesterday..


With Nao. Super funny! XD Our conversation was literally like that:
"YO!"
"Hey!"
"Sup?!"
"Sup!"
"Haven't seen you in a long time!"
"YEAH BABY!"
"YEAH!"
"Oh yeah!"
"UH HUH!"

It's hilarious! I don't even know how we communicate like that! (laugh)


With devon (left) and nana (right). Nana's cosplay was freaking awesome!! And I finally took out my spects for the day because it kind of hits the industrial.

I have a few more photos with Aska but he haven't uploaded it yet so.. I'll post it here when I get it :) Debbie and I just walked around and we sat down to talk for a bit before we left for dinner. Had dinner back at White Sands' Pepper Lunch, then went back because I felt really tired.

Even after having meals, my blood sugar level was still quite low. Felt dizzy and tired the whole day. I slept on the train and missed my stop. Thank god it was just 1 stop and there was another bus I can take back home. Wanted to buy some sweets back but I was too tired to, even though there's a convenience store at my block. Yeah, can tell how tired I was, right? Maybe I'll go get it later when the sun isn't so bright.

Didn't go for cosfest today because I have work to do but staying at home isn't helping. I'm so lazy!! I can't concentrate when the weather is so warm and I need sweets. It's 32 degree C now. I should probably end here. Got so much work to do (@_@) Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment