Tuesday 2 July 2013

Helix + shin jouhou

Hello, hello! Today has been a really, really boring day like yesterday. It's so boring, I'm not even joking. Sometimes, I hate GC because the part where they teach you how to use Illustrator and Photoshop is really dry. But I actually enjoy the parts where we do our work and the tutors are just there for consultation. Today was, unfortunately, fourth lesson for Photoshop skills. I was so bored that I actually looked like a zombie in class. And I was wide awake when I went to school! Wow, right?

Anyway, yesterday, Debbie told me that she's meeting her friend today to get her ears pierced. By the way, she just got an industrial/scaffold piercing - whichever you like to call it - last Friday. It's really cool and really suits her! I'm so envious!! I wanted to get an industrial since last last year, but I got into a quarrel with my mom when I wanted to get the second lobe piercing on my left ear, so what makes me think that she'll allow industrial right? So I gave up trying to ask her.

Besides, I got the second lobe piercing even though she wasn't very happy about it.. though only on the left ear. I got a helix on the right and when I asked my mother, she was quite calm about it and just said "Go uh". I was quite shocked but... Permission :D

So I went with Debbie today to get my second helix piercing on my right ear. Super happy about it!! I'm thinking of where to get piercing next already. I want the industrial on my left ear but my ear is so small that the third lobe piercing is already the mid point of my ear. yup, small ears. LOL.

I requested for needle piercing instead of gun piercing because you're not supposed to use gun piercing for your cartilage area? Gun piercing is only used for lobe. It's specially made for the lobe, and not anywhere else. It HURT. I'm not even joking. Even though my first helix piercing was a gun piercing (because at that time, I didn't know you weren't supposed to use gun for helix), it hurt lesser than the needle. I could actually feel the needle passing through. It wasn't so bad I guess? Though the helix piercing hurts lesser than my lobe piercing but I'm not sure why.

Also, the needle one is in a way safer than the gun. Gun piercings create a smaller earhole, which I also didn't know. Until I tried to change my earring that time. Gosh, I couldn't get it in. And when I could, it was only halfway through. I could neither get it in nor out. At that point of time, it honestly freaked me out so badly, I almost cried. Thank god Bunny was with me and she helped me push the earring through. It was so bad, that it swelled for 2 weeks straight and my whole ear (plus a small area behind) was red for that 2 weeks. Worst piercing experience ever. I guess it's because I kind of "expanded" the earhole, and you can't expand your helix piercing like how you do to a lobe piercing because of your soft bone. Honestly, it hurt. I'm not even sure why I went back for another helix piercing. (laugh)

So here's a photo of it:



I'm going back to Pasir Ris this weekend so I'll pass by the shop again. Hopefully, by then, I'd have decided. I don't want to travel to Pasir Ris again just to get a piercing. I just went today because I had time anyway. I live in central area so it's really quite troublesome to get there.

Oh, and speaking of which, I'm going to Pasir Ris this weekend for Cosfest!! Super excited and looking forward to it! I'm going on Saturday, but I'm not sure about Sunday... I might have work to do and if I can't finish it, I might not be able to go ): Since Pasir Ris is really far for me.

I'm also quite shocked that I know 3-4 people working for the TokiDoki Cafe this year. All cosplayers, but I'm more acquinted to only 1 of them. I don't actually know them that well, but I'm still shocked. Considering the fact that I wanted to join Moe Moe Kyun maid cafe this year... I'm starting to think that I'm not good enough for it. (laugh) I was too late though. The auditions were already closed. I guess it's better that way too. I have 1 more year to get better at my makeup, and also work on my studies. Since school just started for a while, I'm not sure if I can take the work load. Anyway, it's most likely that I'm going to join the maid cafe next year. I sincerely want to join MMK! Hopefully, I'll pass the auditions and they accept me next year.

Oh, I'm utterly excited for tomorrow!! I'll be doing my nails at Shining Nails tomorrow with Nimita. Can't wait to get pretty nails! First piercing, next nails. Hee! And I'm looking forward to tomorrow because there's HTI. I LOVE HTI lectures. My lecturer is so good that that 1 hour feels like 10 mins. It's also really interesting to me, to learn about philosophy. Which is why I thought that I'm in the wrong course ;;

Also, I know that I repost a lot of pictures here. I've posted the photos on instagram but I post it here again anyway. I just thought that it's nicer to have photos on blog posts, instead of a long chain of words, which I'm pretty sure not many people read on my blog. So, to make it more interesting, here's 2 photos I took for my gyaru makeup tutorial (in case no one watched it, but not like anyone's reading this anyway).


It kind of looks more like onee gyaru to me though HAHA! I think I failed, huh.


I guess it looked more gyaru here? (bitter laugh)

So, I guess I'll just be ending here today. I always end with a long blog post when I don't plan to write that much... ;; sayou~

No comments:

Post a Comment