Sunday 28 July 2013

Shopping + Back to School

Last Thursday, I went back to my secondary school with Ayumi. But we had lunch before that at Plaza Singapura since it's on the way back, and we went to walk around for a bit. Went to JRunway to see if I was able to loot anything. I always go in with high expectations, like "I'mma go in there and buy something today!!" but come out disappointed. This time, though, was different! (Thankfully)


I finally managed to find something I liked!! And it was on 20% off. When I was paying, the cashier asked if I was a member and since I wasn't, I signed up. When lady luck shines on you, you get a good day indeed. Additional 10% off for members. Who doesn't love discounts, right? Got this top + tank at $28.80!

Went back to school to disturb the teachers and I have to say, I miss secondary school. Even though I've been through many shit in secondary school, I really really miss sec 4. I wasn't your average "nice girl" in school. People even say I'm "an ah lian" or "tomboy". Time flies, huh? (laugh)

I specially went to disturb my Geography, Drama, Chinese, Literature and POA teachers. It was super fun!! Well, fun for me. Super dramatic. Wanted to look for my English teachers but they left early that day =_= Luck, huh. But I managed to disturb them so I'm content.

When I went to disturb my POA teacher, this epic conversation happened:
Me: OMG HAAAAAAAI MADAM SOO!!! DID YOU MISS MEEEEEE?

Her: Oh, what are you doing back here?

Me: No lah, come back disturb you all lor~ www

Her: Aiyo, you ah. Wah! What happened to your hair?

Me: *dramatic crying sobs* I... I... I cancer...

Her: *speechless*
HAHAHA I love disturbing her because she's such a troll. She trolled me so many times after that xDD She's probably one of the teachers I miss most.

Oh, and we chose a Thursday to go back because there's Drama trainings on Thursdays. Went to find all my juniors and I'm surprised they remember me!! Those that I'm not THAT close to, remembers me too! I never knew I'm so memorable (laugh).

Went for dinner out with my parents after that. The day went better than I expected :D

No comments:

Post a Comment