Friday 16 August 2013

Birthday Girl + Ideal Dollfie

So today, I went to celebrate my friend's birthday! It was super fun! We had some surprise birthday party planned for her. Brought her to Jurong Point's Crystal Jade for dinner, then birthday cake, and a little drinking after that.


Everyone wore red because that's birthday girl's favourite colour. Big group of people, but it was fun :)

I'm planning on going to print stuff tomorrow but I'm not sure if the others want to go printing with me. If I'm going alone then I'd rather not go LOL. Not that I'm afraid of being alone or anything, but birthday girl's gonna go on Sunday, so I might as well go with her if no one's going with me.

Also, I've been searching for ball-jointed dolls online and I found one that is near to my ideal doll!! My ideal doll is actually my friend's friend's doll, named Ritsuki. (Funny part is, my nickname was Ritsuko when I first met him LOL). And I present you, Ritsuki:


He is super sexy! I used to be afraid of dolls, almost like a phobia. But when I met Ritsuki, it's like this strange attraction towards him. I didn't dare touch dolls, but when I met him, I stared at him and would touch his face. He is so cute that he drools when he's sleeping <3 I'm really glad to have met him, but the really sad thing is that I'll never get to see him again because I'm no longer in contact with that friend, because of some reasons.

Which was why, I started looking through DollZone. They have the most perfect dolls one could ever find. I was looking for one that looks like K, and I actually found it! And his ears can be changed to elf ears! Aww!


He doesn't exactly look like K, but he looks a little like him. I've been wanting to look for a bjd that looks like K, buy it, and name it K. So that even if I'm forever alone, it's fine because I have K with me. (laugh). That's what happens when you're an overly-obsessed fangirl.

But Memphis is super expensive! Full set is nearly SGD$900. That's expensive, considering the fact that my other friend got her bjd at around SGD$300+, nude doll, no makeup. Hers is also a 1/4 doll, but it's made in China.


Hers is the guy, the one at the back. I don't have a clearer picture because it's in my friend's camera. She bought the clothes and all on TaoBao, I think. She did the makeup for the doll by herself. So in total, together with the doll, it should cost around SGD$500-600? Still cheaper than Memphis. AI CREY.

Oh well, Memphis is really cute though! I'm planning to go check out Alice 88th (provided it hasn't closed down) and see if they have other dolls who look more like K. If not, AI CREY EVERN MUR. Sayou~

No comments:

Post a Comment