Wednesday 28 August 2013

saikin

I went out with Nick and Jie'r again on Monday. Super fun! I met Jie'r first, then went to Bishan to meet Nick for lunch. We decided on PastaMania, but there were too many people. We did something damn.. bad. We took a seat, and the staff were like "oh, this way", and all. But we were so ticked off with the number of people that we just walked off. HAHAHA! I thought we were quite bastard XD

We went to Yoshinoya, then went to Nick's friend's place cos she was having some house party.. but turned out, there were really only the three of us HAHA!!! I have no idea why. We watched Grown Ups 2, but it was quite boring so we stopped halfway, and watched The Conjuring (again). Well, Nick and I watched it before, but Jie'r hadn't, so we just watched it together.

Afterwards, we went to have dinner and went home. Jie'r gave me this too!! It's supposed to be my birthday present, but.. my birthday is in January (laugh). It's fine, because it's the thought that counts.


Tattoo stockings! The devil version! I'm super happy because it's damn cute! Looks like this when worn:

(source)
Super cute!! Not my photo, but still.


On Tuesday, I met up with the stay-back people, my oovoo group. Some of them are from my class while others are from other clusters. We went for movie, and then some shopping, then dinner. Watched Killing Season. We didn't know it has really bad reviews until after we bought the tickets, so we went ahead anyway.

It was GORY. And such a weird movie.. It made sense to me but many of them didn't know what was happening. Maybe because I took Literature so I could see more links? The movie started with these group of people shooting another group of people in a war. Then to the now. This guy, who was supposedly shot, got some info on the people who shot him, and went to find the guy who shot him. They start killing each other because the one who was shot, wanted the shooter dead. They start engaging in this... idk, really long fight, which ended up the same, the shooter was going to shoot the first guy. Basically, a really long story about them fighting each other. But the shooter threw the gun away and freed the guy.

I remember the shooter telling the guy a story. In the beginning when they met, they were talking. The shooter is an old man, by the way. He said, (something like that)

"One day, a man came to the confession booth in the church and said 'Father, I have a sin that I would like to confess to,' and the Father said, 'sure, son.' The man said 'During the war, a woman came to me and said she needed help, so I sheltered her in my attic.' The Father said, 'Well, that's a great thing that you did.' The man continued, 'But it was terrible, she started paying me back with sexual favors, like blow jobs.' The Father told him, 'Well, the war is hard, and both of you were helping each other. You are forgiven, my son.' The man replies, 'Well, that's one problem off my chest. Another problem I have..."

And he stopped there. At the end of the movie, after the fight, he repeated the same story again.

"'Another problem I have, Father, is that should I tell her that the war is over?"

Okay, I admit, I laughed at that part. I know, it's awkward, but I get it. Because, the war is over. Which means their fight is over.

I don't actually think that it was such a bad movie, though.

Then we went to Far East Plaza for shopping. I know, there's nothing to shop there. Jenna wanted to buy shoes so we went over. I didn't want to buy anything, but unexpectedly bought these:


So cute!! I'm a bit crazy, but yes, it's cute to me. But it's just a copy of what they have at Kreepsville 666. Then we had dinner at EAT. and went home after that.


On Wednesday, I went out with Nick again. Went for a job interview and all. I so need this job right now, I'm not joking. I'm so broke, I can't even. We went around Singapore and stuff, which is quite.. psht. Long story to write (><)

And I heard today, that Heresy is now open to global fans again as of today! I'm so happy, I cannot. I am super excited because I've always wanted to join Heresy!! Okay, I'm just babbling about my fangirling stuff. Just a bonus for myself before I go off and do something productive:


No comments:

Post a Comment