Sunday 25 August 2013

Natsu Matsuri 2013 + Event Day @ *Scape

Went to Natsu Matsuri yesterday!! It was super fun because I had a really long talk with Bunny, whom I haven't met for so long. We bought takeaway, and sat under the hot sun to eat, while queuing and the floor scorching our butts. But a while after we finished, we were allowed into the school sheltered area to queue, so it was better.

Oh, there was a group of xmm in front of us, and 3 Japanese ladies in front of them. Nothing wrong, but while we were moving in, one of the Japanese lady got her umbrella caught in the barbed wire fence, and the group of xmm just cut her queue. Okay, WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. They were THRILLED! And actually happy that they got to move in front! How could anyone do that? Just taking things as if they deserved it, when in actual fact - they don't.

Ah well, went fine after that. While queuing up:


I'm not sure why, but I thought I looked quite different here.

After we went in, there was a performance, so we stood and watched. I really enjoyed it and I could really appreciate how they smile so wide when they're performing.



When the entry line opened, we walked around for a bit and bought food. Oh, and my favourite ice cream!! Soda Stripe!


This one's different flavour from the one that I had last year, but it's the same thing. Last year I had the soda one, this year was the melon one. It's super tasty! The green part is melon flavoured ice, like kakigori, and the white stripes are vanilla cream. Kind of tasted like Solero ice cream from Wall's.

Then we walked around and I happened to meet Javen, Vivienne, Nabilah and Mimi! What a surprise! I honestly didn't expect to see them around. Didn't take photos with them though ):

Oh, and I went to Keita's stall to support her, and I bought this pretty necklace, handmade by herself!!


Ah, my feels for Alice in Wonderland. Check out her stuff in the link written on her card! She makes really nice stuff.

Then we walked around more, and I bumped into Cid! Like, WOAH, hold it right there! That's too many people I'm coincidentally meeting today! Went to sit down at the field after that. Started eating, talking even more, and got bored, so we started drawing. I drew the girl sitting in front of me. She's really pretty, but a pity I could only draw her back view. She looked super good in yukata!

And Bunny and I took photos together cos we got bored of drawing.


(For some reason, I can't get my phone to send the image to my laptop, so I got this photo from Bunny) The construction site at the back is quite epic, though.



Oh, and my super cute socks! It's the other 2 pairs that I bought together with the cat one (2 posts ago).


I wore the bear on yesterday. I was telling my mom, before I left home, that it's damn cute and forced her to look at it. I annoyed her until she took a look xD She commented, "it's on the inside! No one can see it anyway!"

I proved her wrong, because when we were sitting on the mat in the field, and we have to take our shoes off. So I'm like, look at my cute socks, hah, look at it look at it! XDDD

Yeah, then the bon odori, and happened to see some other friends. Talked a bit and left. A long ride home, but it was fun nonetheless. I really enjoyed myself and damn, Bunny and I should meet up more often! We have never ending topics to talk about.


Today, I went to the cosplay event at Scape, to meet Kelly!! But I had to go to my friend's house before I could like... go out with her because she overslept. ~_~ The sky when I was walking to her house (she lives within walking distance, thank God!)


It's really a beautiful day and I thought it'd look really nice on photo. Well, the water spoiled the photo cos the color was so bad, but the sky was so clear and the clouds were so calm, I just had to.

Skip to the part about meeting Kelly. (LOL!!) I found her at the area behind scape, but the photographers were hogging her! Sad life me. I waited a while for the photographers to clear, but they were just... not leaving. So I went to have lunch, buy movie tickets, then went back to find Kelly.

Apparently, she wasn't at that spot anymore, and I was instagramming her LOL. She walked out of scape warehouse to go to the toilet, but I happened to see her, so I went up to take photo with her x)


SHE'S SO CUTE!!!! I SWEAR, SHE'S. OMG. CUTE. I even asked for a solo shot of her before she left because my face spoiled the photo... as usual. Didn't wear make up cos I woke up late too, but not later than Kimberly. (laugh)


Her solo shot, no filter. She is THAT cute in real life! And she's a super nice person! You'd think bloggers who are slightly more known than others would be super snobby/ arrogant? She isn't! And she's really nice to talk to. She tries to converse with you, make you feel that she appreciates her fans. Super super nice.

Then went for my movie... THE AFTER DINNER MYSTERIES1!!! I finally understand why Cassandra is so crazy over Sakurai Sho! Well, I'm not crazy over him, but I do admit that he is an amazing actor. The best part is - he's only acting because he likes it, not for fame or fortune.

Anyway, it was a really good movie. As a sucker for mystery novels/ dramas/ movies, I can usually predict the plots. But not for this one. Not only the acting is good, the storyline! It was incredible! Highly recommend people to watch it!

After that, Kimberly and I walked around, bought some stuff, and went to Orchard area for food. But the queue was too long, so we walked to Dhoby Ghaut for food. She wanted ice cream for dinner. LOL DIS GURL. I had dinner at home so I didn't eat. Our loot of the day!


Most of the stickers are hers. My loot is just the dream catcher (which is hanging on my phone right now), the 3 badges in the center (the ace, moose, and the triangular thing with a lady lying on her back at the base), and 4 stickers (the girl beside the dream catcher, the panda, the skull and the cartoon rabbit). It's kind of not my style, but it was so cute I just had to buy it.

Oh, and Kimberly says the girl on the sticker looks like me. OMG. I showed it to Nimi when we were (are, actually) on oovoo, and she said the same thing. Oh lord, this is quite creepy indeed.

And we saw these 2 cute dogs cosplaying!


So cute!! I don't have a thing for pets but they were super cute! I was a it annoyed because I took 7 photos, but only 1 turned out clear, because they were moving so much! Cute, nevertheless.

After dinner, we went back and just talked the whole time. I'm really glad we managed to keep in touch all these year though. It's rare for friends to stay with each other from primary 1 to this age. We've known each other for 10 years now. Isn't it cool? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment