Thursday 15 August 2013

Long update

Haven't been updating my blog for so long!! Finally a new post (laugh).

I haven't been updating because I've been working on my story book. It's one of my assignments in school and I made it in a journal form. Since the use of language is quite different, I was afraid I'll get it mixed up and the story would sound weird, so I stopped blogging for a while to rush my story. It's not that interesting, but I thought it'd make a good job out of it.

Anyway, recently, a lot has happened. Firstly, my hair is back to sad brown. ): I was sick of seeing the colour fade and it's really high maintenance to keep the colour on. I've been busy with school so I didn't have time to keep touching up. And I ran out of hair dye anyway, so I dyed it to brown, using this!


It's Palty, the foam pack version. It's really cute! They even gave this mixing cup thing with a spoon. The colour came out really nicely and almost the exact colour I wanted it to be. Super satisfied with it! Not gonna write a long review about this because I didn't take many pictures anyway.

Moving on, I met up with Jie'r the other day (I think last last Tuesday?), and went shopping! I skipped lessons for that, but whatever. I couldn't be bothered about lessons either. And this sweet girl gave me this:



A flower!! IKR!! So cute! And super sweet of her!! I still remember the time when she sent me off at the airport in March, she gave me this cute flower too. Aww xoxo

When we went shopping, I met up with Jamie and Nick :3 just went shopping together like crazy. It was super fun and I really, really missed their company. Jamie and Nick, forever bullshitting. Love hanging around them. Always brightens up my day. If only people knew how much they mean to me. Sigh. (laugh)

Then I went out with Debbie and Nimi also (if I'm not wrong, it was last last Friday). If These 2 girls are so super cute. Debbie and I are super alike, while Nimi and I share quite a lot of interests. They're really nice people and it sucks to know that I might not be in the same course as them.




Our ootd/group shot and make of the day. Haven't done this make for a long time. I don't usually wear make up to school, so it's odd if I suddenly do. Anyway, we actually went to take photos for our assignments so we were like the typical photographers - don't dress that nicely cos we're not gonna be in the photos anyway. Except for Nimi cos she always dresses up. She likes dressing up so it's fine for her, but I'm just really lazy xD

Went jogging with Nana on Saturday. God, I feel so fat!! But it was nice to see her after such a long time and we had a really nice chat. I missed her so much (TvT)

I can't remember much of what happened but last Thursday, Debbie, Nimi and I went for photography again. This time, we went to Little India, then to Bugis, and then went to Bugis BK to slack/do work. Then I went for steamboat with my mom and my sis because it was my mom's birthday and my sis offered to pay for it LOL.

Friday was terrible. Went drinking and got so drunk, I vomited like a Merlion. I'm not joking. Being totally serious here. Had 6-7 tequila shots and about 10 cups of whiskey before that. I swear, I'm never doing that again. I'll just stick with beer because beer + yakiniku is the best there is in the world.

Saturday, I met up with Nimi and Debbie again, and we met up to do work and photography session again. Same for Sunday, except that Joshua joined us. Joshua is this really, really nice friend of my ouxiang. I got to know him when ouxiang invited me to watch movie with him and his big group of friends. It was Rurouni Kenshin so I was like heck, why not! And I got to meet him :3 It was quite funny because time really flies. The last time we met was in March, when I just came back from Japan. Met him to pass him something I bought for him during the trip. He didn't even know it was almost half a year since we last met (facepalm).

Anyway, so we had dinner together, went to the printing shop, intending to print stuff but never got to in the end. LOL this always happens. But Joshua was so nice, he sent me off to my bus stop before going back. OMG I felt so bad!! Like I inconvenience people too much or something.

On Monday, I had lessons and it was rather terrible because I was supposed to hand in my appeal form to transfer course by that day, but my lesson ended after the Student Service Centre closed. FML right. I had to go school so early on Tuesday to hand in the appeal form ):

Oh, but I had submission on Tuesday, so I went to print the photos on Monday, at Bugis Junction Kodak Express. The aunty was super nice! They closed at 9pm, but we reached at 9.21pm, and we explained to her that we had to print stuff for submission the next day, and she let us print. So nice!! I'm really touched by this, no joke.

Yesterday, I had to meet up with my group mate to do some scale model for my Friday submission. It was horrible. It cannot be worse than this. The scale model is totally shitty compared to the rest of the groups' models. I feel like a failure, but I really can't give a damn about my work already. Especially for this group, because I'm super pissed off with the girl in my group. The guy is still okay because he helps out. The girl is just selfish, bossy and she's so annoying! Urgh! Bitch.

But I had steamboat with my darling, Shuu!! (xoxo) I haven't seen her in nearly.. half a year also. Would've been a year if I hadn't went to Japan in March. She's currently studying there and no one will have any idea how much I miss her. We used to skype every night for 2-3 hours. It's quite ridiculous but we're really close. Also invited Vernice along because we used to have steamboat together very often. It was quite an awesome day because I got to meet these two lovelies ww but I feel like I never want to eat steamboat again for the rest of my life (laugh).

Shuu was so nice, she bought me stuff from Japan! She got me ribbon rubberbands with spikes! OMG I love ribbons! I'm super happy cos I get to add more to my ribbon collection LOL. She said she bought it for me for my birthday, but forgot to pass it to me when we met in Japan (laugh). Cute, isn't she? When I came home, I saw my package on my table and was super excited! The bag I bought from thecultlabel finally arrived!


It's a tote bag with a reverse cross. Super simple but stylish. It's on sale now! Going at SGD$19.90. Super worth it because the material is awesome! I put my laptop in and it can take the weight super well! My shoulder only hurt after carrying it for the whole day. Usually, when I put my laptop into my bagpack, it can't even last for 10 minutes and I had to take it out cos it's super heavy! But this is a tote bag, yet it can stand the weight. LOVE IT.

Also, thecultlabel has really trendy things that most girls wear nowadays. I thought it's rather cool but their items are sold out really quickly ): The service is great, though! Really nice people.

And today, I had presentation. I screwed the presentation really badly, but it's for a useless module anyway, so I can't be bothered by it that much. Not to mention, it's the last lesson I have for this module and I'm quite sad ): I might not get to see all these lovelies after we split into our respective courses ):


Stupid Rex is a bad photographer. He cut out poor XinQian ): Oh well, it was the only picture I have (crey). It's quite saddening for me because I never actually took photos with this group of my classmates before. My class is really bonded and we don't really have cliques. Everyone's okay with everyone and it's rare to see this happening in school.

After presentation, I went out with my Gera bby again! hee :3 We went to Dhoby for dinner at JustAcia, then walked around. We walked to Bugis from Somerset, which was quite crazy for me because my laptop is god damn heavy LOL.


This is a candid shot that Gera took of me (laugh). I actually like this photo. My ootd, with super mismatched shoes. My mom was telling me I should wear my wedges, cos I was complaining to her that I have no idea what shoes to wear. Christ, I'm not wearing wedges to school. Especially not the one she's talking about, because that one is 10cm high. I spend 15 minutes walking to the MRT station to get to school, no way am I wearing wedges to walk. Besides, design school is super far from the MRT station too. And I'm not willing to sacrifice my legs just to look nice. Maybe I'm just lazy XD

Oh yes! I had nails like that for about a week or so until it chipped off:


I painted that myself :3 Wasn't a terrific job, but good enough for me cos it's my first time trying it out. Also, I cut my nails short after I removed this because my nails were chipping off ): Oh well, at least nails grow back! My nails grow at an incredible pace. When I had the monster nails, the grown nails were so obvious at the second week that I felt like removing my gelish already (sweat).

I should be sleeping because I'm dead tired, but for some reason I don't feel like sleeping. I know I'm going to end up like a zombie tomorrow, but I can't help it. Besides, I'm hungry... but I don't feel like eating. Sometimes, I wonder why I torture myself like this.

I realized I didn't update a lot of things, but I do update my instagram with stuff I bought and all, so it should be fine, not like people sees anyway :x I think I spam twitter and tumblr too much, but not my fault XD I guess it's time I go to bed because I'm just babbling already. Sayou~

No comments:

Post a Comment