Friday 23 August 2013

Semester End

Today's the last day of submission. Which equates to the last day of Common Foundation. I'm actually really sad that I'd be leaving this class and splitting to our respective courses.

One is because I'm posted to product design and I really want to go to visual communication and media design. For this, I'm appealing like crazy for it so if I don't get in, I might withdraw from product design, I might continue. I'll discuss it with my parents and see what's the best. Most likely, I'll want to withdraw from it because I see no point in staying for something that I don't like.

Like what Winston said this morning, if I'm going to drag my feet to school everyday and he have to talk to my parents about it, ultimately I'll have to withdraw anyway. And I hate wasting time, so I guess withdrawing would be the best choice. I don't actually plan on going to university anyway.

Two is because I'll be leaving this wonderful class. Honestly speaking, I've never had a class this perfect before. Everyone's good with everyone; whenever we have some outing, we'll tell everyone hoping that everyone can go out together; we don't split into cliques. Everyone is just with everyone if anyone needs someone; and we always help each other out, unconditionally.

I've really never gotten a class like this before in the past 10 years. I'm really grateful to have a class like this and after all that the whole class has been through, it made me realize that maybe, for once, school days aren't that hard to pass by.

I'm hoping that we'll have a class outing soon! I will really miss them.


Speaking of my submission, here's a photo of it!


It's a very simple game. The player just have to take the ball which is tied onto a piece of string, and tie it to their finger, stand behind the boundary line, then try to hit the cans labelled 1, 2, and 3, in that sequence.

Visually, it turned out nicer than I'd expected. And it is quite addictive. My lecturers say there's a lot of potential in this game, but because it's a small scale one, we didn't make it super well.

Oh, and the sky when I came back was super pretty, but my phone couldn't capture the exact colour so.. here's a few fail shots:



Sayou~

No comments:

Post a Comment