Monday 19 August 2013

Crazy Weekend + Rant

Went printing on Saturday with Debbie, but I'm really pissed about the whole printing thing. Because my submission is on Wednesday, I want to get my book done asap. Debbie wasn't ready for printing so I helped her with some stuff before we went to print. Sadly, the printing shop already closed when I reached. I really wanted to get it done, so I went to the printing shop beside Color Vizio (the one that I wanted to go to).

Shittiest experience ever. The one I went to was Ben Quick Print Services. I'm NEVER going back again. Basically, they don't know what they're doing. I was served by this China guy, idk if it's relevant, but I'm just going to say it anyway.

  1. He didn't know how to use the printer. Keep in mind, it's the printing shop that he's working at. 
Come on, you are working there and you tell me you don't know how to work the printer? You've got to be kidding me. He couldn't even put 2 pages into 1 piece of paper! How difficult is it to click "multiple pages on 1 paper"? Okay, fine, he got that done. Which comes to...


     2. He test printed on my paper.

I brought my own paper in to print because it's supposedly cheaper than using the paper from the printing shops. I even specially went to get my own paper, and he test printed on my paper. WITHOUT ASKING ME. I'm so ticked off by this! I didn't even ask for a test print! And he made me pay for it! Thick-skinned or what?! He even told me not enough paper and asked me for extra! The nerve of some people.


      3. He doesn't admit his fault.

So he test printed on my paper. Fine, I'm being very nice to let it go. But I noticed that the margin was too wide, so I asked him to make it narrower. He told me it's not possible to do so. REALLY? REALLY? My margin wasn't even that wide on the screen. It's 2 times the length when he printed it out. First, tell me why. 

If you don't know how to change, TELL ME. Do not lie to your customers! Seriously, it's my first time going to the printing shop and he lied to me. What makes him think that I'll go back again? THINK. That's what you have a god damned brain for.


      4. The pages came out wrong.

I have no idea why, but the pages came out wrong. It was fine when I viewed it on the computer so there's no way it should come out wrong. The first few pages were right, but the page behind chapter one came out blank. WHY. 

Apparently, page two appeared on another piece of paper, so did page three and four, with the back page all wrong. Normal, right?

WRONG.

Page five and six were on the same piece of paper, back to back.

So what happened? I don't know.


And after all those, I told him I don't want to bind anymore, and he asked me. He had the freaking nerve to ask me "huh? why no binding?" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

It shows me that he does not know what he did wrong. Honestly, I would've told him off, but I was too pissed. I simply told him that the pages are wrong.

The most pissing part was that if I'm talking to him in English and he doesn't understand, it's fine. But I spoke to him in Mandrin!! How do you not understand your own mother tongue?!

His attitude wasn't bad, though. He said he could reprint for me but I told him I had no more paper and just left after paying. 

I'm so pissed off that I posted on the design school facebook page, telling them not to go there. I will make sure they don't have business.

=====

All those shit aside, Sunday was great! I got to collect my creepers, bought new, super cute socks from Daiso (yes, Daiso), I got a new phone (Samsung Galaxy Express), and a new phone number!

Although I spent half the day at the printing shop, it was fine because I felt like a spoilt brat, buying so many new stuff. I'll be posting the pictures of the socks and the creepers after tomorrow, because I plan on wearing it tomorrow ww.

Sayou~

No comments:

Post a Comment