Wednesday 21 August 2013

Productive

I just realized I didn't blog about my cute socks yesterday. So here:


Cute, ain't it?? That's my new shoes by the way! My first pair of creepers and it fit perfectly! Super happy. Well, cos I bought it online. Pre-ordered on Carousell. Was so afraid that the size wouldn't fit but it was a just nice fit, so I'm really happy about it.

The seller was Bunnies4sale. Great service, super nice girl, responsible seller, get back to texts/whatsapps fast.

Just went to Plaza Singapura KFC to meet Nimi to help her with her story book (submission was today). Spent the whole day there and didn't do much.

Today had been seriously productive. I'm quite proud of myself because I've submitted my story book. The cover of mine:


It looks like Hatsune Miku, but it was referenced from World is Mine version of Hatsune Miku, so yes, it looks like her. I wanted to change the hairstyle but it's challenging (cos my drawing isn't good to begin with), so I tried to mimic first. But it turned out quite nice and I put in a lot of effort so I used it anyway.

After that, Debbie and I went to walk around 313 and *Scape, then we stopped at Mos Burger for a drink and waited for Nimi to come. Then we started talking about the blogshop that we wanted to start some time ago. We've yet to think of the name and all, but we've just started designing the clothes today. Here's mine:



It's really just a sketch, so the proportion is quite inaccurate, but we're just going to see how it goes.

And my ootd:


Love this sweater! I got this from Shuu <3 my lovely. Hurr LOL. I haven't wore this in Singapore before, because it's really hot. Wore it when I was in Japan though! (And Jun commented that it was cute. Awww!!!)

Full black today because I don't really know what to wear, and I tied up my hair. A lot of my friends told me I look super different today and I'm like, "... really. =_=" I don't think I look any more different, but whatever floats their boat I guess.

Then we had dinner and came back. I thought it was a really productive day. Had fun drawing and all so I guess it's fine.

And I finished reading the story book that I've been reading. It's called Dark Matter by Michelle Paver. I'm not sure why, but I cried when I finished the book because it was so touching. It's not the first time I'm reading this book so I thought it's really odd for me to cry.

That's all for today then!

No comments:

Post a Comment