Tuesday 26 November 2013

ONEOKROCK! + updates

It's always been a long time since I post. Sometimes, I hate design school because it takes up so much time. Why is it that all the assignments are always so time consuming? ):<

Anyway, I went for OOR's concert at Hard Rock Coliseum last Friday. It was super fun!! I had lessons before that, so I went after lesson.



Was drawing this in class and continued drawing while I was in the queue xD


Cassandra and I while we're queuing. It's funny how the light is shining on me, and it gave the effect like I'm super white or something. Look like some angel and devil twist. The funniest part is, I'm the devil XD Cassandra's the angel cos she's super nice xD I do not deserve the light. LOL.


Our hands! Taped a black cross on out hands because Taka had it on his hand in the Clock Strikes pv. We wanted to raise our left hands and show OOR. This was a"project" by the OOR Singapore fan group. A lot of people actually put it on the wrong hand =_=


The shirt and the wristband that I bought. Super nice!!! Love LOVE this design. But also have to thank Ayumi and Pheng Siong for helping me buy cos they were in the queue.


The stage. It's so cool!! And it's quite ironic also, because the lights shone down as if the grim reaper is holy or something. Maybe it's just me but I notice ironies quite often. (Nothing better to do).

So we went into the concert area, and I was super ticked off, because they never did told us that food and drinks are prohibited, until we were inside. That's so irresponsible! No food, I understand, but no drinks? Even empty bottles were confiscated! What utter bullshit. Sweating, talking, even breathing causes humans to lose body water, yet they don't allow drinks. Stupid RWS. YES, I JUST SAID THAT.

Enjoying the concert and my friend fainted halfway through No Scared. Had to bring her to the paramedics. When I asked one of them to give my friend a bottle of water, she just looked at me like "I'm the medic, I know what to do. Don't tell me what I'm supposed to do." Okay, really? REALLY? They took her blood pressure and everything... trust me, all she needed was a bottle of freaking water. The guy sitting beside my friend had to go take a bottle for her. Well, wtf is the paramedics there for.

But we were accidentally lucky cos when we moved to the back, all the real fans were there. They didn't push or anything, and there was so much space! So much air! Even a fan! (No, like literally an electric fan). We sat down for the rest of the concert, but it was just 2 songs and 1 encore song so it wasn't that bad I guess. One of the songs was Re:make though.. My favourite song ):

The concert was fun, nonetheless! We were really accidentally smart cos we wanted to walk back to VivoCity, but walked towards Imbiah instead.. So we just hopped on the empty train and got to Vivo. Didn't even have to queue to get into the monorail.

Then we went to have dessert, and changed out of our stinky clothes XD


Our 'after live' look. Yes, I wore a skirt to the concert.


After I took out the tape. The moist of my sweat made my skin way lighter than the rest XD Kinda liked it there though... But oh well, I can go tanning and it'll come out. (LOL crazy fan)

When I got home, my mom told me "Hey, your parcel is here." I looked beside me and was like "oh... okay." But inside, I'm really like "HOMFG HOMFG IT'S HERE SATISFACTIONISHERE KMYBABYICANNOT" ... yeah and it went on for a while XD


I bought this the moment I watched the pv release during their radio show. My baby has so much screen time! And the sexiness. TELL ME HE'S NOT A SEXY BEAST. LOL.


Anyway, here's some updates from here and there.




Geradine brought me to this bar called Acid Bar and we had a really good time drinking and chatting. I was so pissed with my partner because of all the bullshit she's been giving me. Either that, or she never did her work at all. I was paired with her for 3 assignments, and she barely did anything for one. The rest of the two, I've been doing everything from research, to essay, to narrative, to drawing, to presentation. I swear, I burst a blood vessel. The beer was really what I needed.



This is the front and back of my sculpture for one of the assignments. It's been fun making it, just that the rasping and sanding part of the blue foam is horrible. Really hated that part because if you breathe in too much blue foam, it can cause lung cancer or something like that.


Oh, and this came in my mail! What I ordered from 06Bit at AFA. Really love this! Thanks to Cherilyn for her hard work. Otsukare!! It's super super cute! And it's quite small so it just adds to the cuteness (laugh).

I should end here now because I'm still in lesson. Pathetic waste of time coming to school today. Was actually okay, but suffering from post-concert syndrome now, cos I'm listening to OOR songs. AICREY.

No comments:

Post a Comment