Sunday 3 November 2013

Hit on by a girl?!

I'm back for a short post. So apparently, I got hit on by a girl a few days ago, without even noticing. The weirdest damn experience of my life.

I was at starbucks with Nimi (our usual place to hang when we're not in school) doing work and stuff. I went to buy a drink so the barista was at the cashier, right? So I ordered. She was like "Sorry?" And I like kind of laughed a little cos awkward little me does not know how to react when the situation gets awkward. She leaned forward, beside the computer screen thing, and I ordered again. When she stood straight again, she said "I can't hear you. Why so shy?" And get this, she grinned. My good lord, I was so damn awkward I laughed again.

At this point of time, I still didn't notice, but when I told Nimi about it (I thought it was quite funny and it's quite hard to find friendly baristas, even though I've met a few really friendly ones before), I realized it was weird as hell.

See, the weird part is that I'm always the one who hit on girls; not the other way round (laugh). I meant
"hitting on" girls. Jokingly hit on my friends. Part of the drama in me. Anyhow, it was super odd being on the other end.

And after the barista walked over to clear my table, she walked off to clear another customer's table. I caught her looking at my direction, through the glass door. By this time I was freaking out, right? But I didn't say anything cos it was probably just my own imagination.

Went to meet Nimi at starbucks again yesterday to do work (yes, we have that much work), and I got this!!


Second time I had something written on my starbucks cup lol. I think cos it's Christmas so they started taking names? Santa wants to know who's been good (and bought starbucks) xD

Anyway, I managed to get my super cute heart arrow industrial barbell through and...


So pretty!!! So don't regret buying this, or going through the trouble and pain to pierce it.

After work, we walked around for about an hour-ish? I found this booth selling Japanese accessories and stuff. Super cute!! Didn't plan to buy anything but heck, these were so cute!


Not really things that I'd wear but I guess it's time for a change. I have no accessories to go with the cute clothes I bought at Dip Drops/Lowry's anyway.

The booth was tended by these 2 Japanese guys, super funny. They saw my laptop casing and thought that the sticker of the girl on my laptop was me. Well, it does kinda look like me but it's not (laugh). Super nice people. They have a store in Far East Plaza, level 4. Here's their facebook page. Super cute stuff, and super nice staff. Nothing can beat that xD

I'll end here now. Too many assignments to rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment