Sunday 10 November 2013

AFA! Day 2 + Sunday

Bad morning today. Train packed as hell. Came into studio, only to find out that the studio is in a huge mess that the year threes left behind... in the year one students' studio. GOOD JOB. COME, I CLAP FOR YOU.

Anyway, I went for AFA! But only day 2, because I've been rushing assignments this whole week and hadn't finished. But I need to relax and this is the only day I can afford to. Or well, I planned it to be.

Actually planned to meet Mimi early cos I had to help her with her cosplay makeup, but I was late and we couldn't find each other because I have no idea where she was LOL. Well, we met up at the event area and used the toilet beside hall 404. She was cosplaying Sasha from Shingeki no Kyojin (is that spelled correctly?). It was super epic in the toilet. I had to do my makeup, and do hers. But we managed to, somehow.


We kind of forgot the lower lashes cos I was rushing off. I thought she'd put mascara on her lower lashes but she didn't (laugh). Kinda look like she had blusher in this photo, but she didn't.

After that, I had to leave cos Ayumi was waiting for me. Then we went into the exhibition hall and walked around after we had lunch. Had to go find Chiyori at the Hello!Japan booth to get some stuff from her, and happened to step in when ViV was having a talk. Kind of like an introduction of the band? Then, they taught us how to furi to their song, and we had to furi as the song played on the speakers. One part was like... headbang, and oritatami. I was just there like "nope, nope, nope. not gonna headbang. not gonna mess up my hair." So I just stood there and did the furikoza for headbanging and oritatami. (They have hand actions that mean the same as headbanging and oritatami, for people who don't want to headbang/not such a big fan).

And this is what Chiyori gave me:


UNF. So much LOVE! For them, and from her! Even though it's nothing much to most people, this means a lot to me, considering how overly obsessed I am with them. Besides, it's the little things in life that counts.

Then we went to the mini stage to catch the Asia Kawaii Special Feature. The dance team (didn't catch the name) was damn awesome! I only know one of them is Miume ._. But they're damn cute! And the dance was really... unique. Never really saw people combine dance moves like that before. And I should know because I'm a huge fan of watching dances, even though I can't dance LOL.

Then we walked around, bought some stuff, and bumped into Kenneth. He called me not long after, saying he lost his friends so he's going to join me (laugh). We walked around a bit more, and left afterwards. It was fun, even though I didn't buy much...


And the book and pokemon figurine is for Cassandra cos she asked me to help her buy (laugh). The little bottle is a body mist, and it smells REALLY NICE! Heard it's really popular in Japan and they were selling it at $20 in AFA. Don't know how much it is in Japan, but I'm not there anyway so I just bought it. Just gonna use it as perfume lol. Have been thinking of buying one for quite some time already since I've been using my sister's or my dad's. Special price, so I bought it.

Spent the whole day sleeping after I came back, and spent my Sunday doing work. Half the day went to making the chair, then went to Sunshine Plaza for printing. I suddenly remembered that I have work to print and I haven't done it, so I just did it on the bus, but missed by stop.

Blessing in disguise, the bus stops right in front of the printing shop and I didn't know. Thank god I missed that stop! Finished up my work in the printing shop while waiting for them (queue was damn long!!), and printed out my stuff.

An hour later, I finally finished my work and someone tapped me on my shoulder. Guess who? MIMI! I was damn shocked, but it was more of like a pleasant surprise. She was there to print stuff too (duh) and we had our stuff printed together, and left.

Was super tired when I reached home but I had no choice but to finish making the scale model, because submission is today. When I finally finished, the results:



I can't believe I spent 6 hours on each of the chairs. The one on the right was okay because I watched 3 Star Trek movies while making it. Oh, lord, save me. If it wasn't for Star Trek, I'm not sure how I'd survive it.

Back to lesson. Sayou~

No comments:

Post a Comment