Wednesday 18 December 2013

Birthday Party? + Study Date + Update

So I said I'll update about the birthday party/bbq... but it was quite bad. We planned for a bbq, but the weather turned bad. I mean, REALLY bad. It suddenly rained really heavily and we had no choice but to take shelter and wait for it to stop. It didn't. So we just waited for it to lighten up and walk to the bus stop.

Then, we took a bus to Parkway Parade for dinner at Sakae, then had... Well, I had dessert. Frozen yogurt ftw! Walked around for a little, then went home. It was a bad party, but I guess things wasn't so bad to the point that the birthday girls had a really horrible party? Hopefully.

The next day, Ayumi and I went to Bugis Starbucks to study/do work together. I think we were there for a good 6 hours? Yeah, it was horrifying. But I managed to finish my holiday homework, and worked on a bit of my designs.

After that, we went around Bugis Junction, Bugis+, and Bugis Street. Got ourselves mochi from MochiSweets! I missed the mochi so much! But the MochiSweets at Bugis+ will be closing down from next month onwards. ):

Mimi happens to work there so I popped by to see if she's working. Bad luck me, she was off that day LOL. So we just got our stuff and went off. Went home afterwards. Long, but satisfying day, knowing that I did work.

I've been lazing around at home so I feel useless. Yesterday, I watched 4 movies! Scooby Doo, Frozen, 5 Souls, and Shame The Devil.

I really liked Frozen! Olaf is so cute! Somehow reminds me of Joshua... always distracted, but super nice and very (subconsciously) cute. Speaking of which, I was supposed to meet him to watch Frozen, but I kind of cancelled it because I was having a really bad week. He was so nice that he actually understands, and said we'd just go out another day. The next day, he texted me and asked me how my day was. Oh my god, how does he not have a girlfriend, I don't know.

5 Souls was confusing. Catch the flow, but don't catch why. The plot is good, but it just needs an ultimate motive? It's not super great, but it's not sucky either.

Shame The Devil was really good! Great storyline, great development. "Tell the truth and you'll be free. Tell the truth. Shame the devil." Thought it was amazing to have a "truth or die" game. Of course, it'd be crazy, but if you have nothing to hide, then I think it'll be fun. Nobody gets hurt, right?

I'll be going to sleep soon so.. Sayou~

No comments:

Post a Comment